Call for Exhibitors
IHA’s Annual Health Literacy Conference is the premier program for health literacy solutions and best practices. Approximately 350 professionals attend our 3-day conference. They come for professional development, peer networking, and access to practical tools. And exhibitors play an integral part in meeting the needs of our attendees.
We value our conference exhibitors and offer impressive exhibitor benefits. As an exhibitor at IHA’s Health Literacy Conference, you get to engage conference attendees in a more intimate setting than typically offered by the larger association or trade show events. This is because we limit the number of exhibitors, so you won’t have to compete with hundreds of other companies for attention – or elbow space.
We’ll also put you in a prime location so that you can easily interact with attendees who make educational or purchasing recommendations. And when you’re not at your booth, connect with attendees over breakfast and lunch. Or attend a session to learn about other opportunities for your product or services.
Remember, space is limited – submit an application today to secure your spot!
Exhibit table packages include:
- 6’ table with draping and 2 chairs
- 2 conference registrations – up to a $758 value
- Extra registrations at $250 each – savings of up to $129 on each additional registration
- Organization name in conference materials
- Link on our conference web page
- Your materials (1 item) inserted into participant tote bags
In addition, exhibitors receive:
- Free WiFi access
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch
- One professionally printed sign of the exhibitor name/logo