Call for Judges
The call for judges for IHA’s Health Literacy Awards is now closed.
Thank you for your interest in serving as a judge for IHA’s Annual Health Literacy Awards. We appreciate your time and willingness to help us select a recipient based on their contribution to the health literacy field. To learn more about the IHA Health Literacy Awards, check out our Call for Awards.
Judge Eligibility Requirements
- Review entries on an impartial basis, according to the scoring requirements.
- Recuse yourself from judging any entry completed by a person with whom you have a personal or professional relationship.
- Refrain from submitting a health literacy award nomination for yourself.
If you are selected to serve as a judge, you will need to participate in judging award applications between February 26 and March 5.
How to Submit a Judge Application
The call for judges for IHA’s Annual Health Literacy Awards is now open. Follow these instructions to submit an application:
- Download the PDF application.
- Fill out the PDF application and save a copy to your computer. This way, you won’t have to start over if your online application doesn’t go through.
- Email your PDF application and a copy of your resume to Rachel Roberts by 5 pm Pacific Time on February 20, 2018. She will send you a confirmation email once your application is received.
- If you do not receive a confirmation within 2 business days, please feel free to follow up with her at 562-690-4001 ext. 217.
Selected judges will be notified by February 20, 2018.