Welcome to the 2019 IHA Health Literacy Conference. We’re excited for you to join us for another enlightening conference. This year, we’re using a new registration system and conference app.
Using the EventLeaf Guide App, registrants can:
View the event agenda
- View session information, access documents
- View speaker information
- View event and venue information
- Reply to polls
- Reply to surveys
- Send messages to attendees and speakers
- Schedule meetings with other attendees
- Receive important updates about the event
- Rate sessions, speakers and events
- Connect with other attendees
The following instructions will help you navigate the app and use its features. We’ll cover the following:
- Installing the app
- Logging into the app
Installing the App
- The EventLeaf Guide app is available for Apple, Android, and Windows 10 devices.
- Visit the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store and search for “EventLeaf Guide”.
- You can also find links to the app by clicking on one of the app buttons contained within your conference registration confirmation email.
- Or click on one of these links:
- Tap to install the app.
Initially Logging into the app the first time
- Once the app has been installed on your device, open the EventLeaf Guide app.
- Tap Log In.
- Tap Sign Up.
- Type in the same email address used to register.
- Type in a password of your choice.
- Confirm the password by reentering it.
- Tap Next.
- EventLeaf will send you an activation email. Click on the link contained in this email.
- Open up the Guide app.
- Type in your email and password, click Log In.
- Tap on “IHA’s 18th Annual Health Lite…” upcoming conference.
- The conference main page will display.