Our Mobile App
Why You Should Download Our App
This year's Health Literacy Conference is going mobile with an event app! We teamed up with CrowdCompass to build an app that will make this year’s experience a lot more valuable for our attendees, exhibitors, and speakers. This app will include networking, schedules, social media - and much more - at the palm of your hand.
Here are just a few things you'll be able to do with our app:
- Check the event schedule
- Learn more about the exhibitors
- Customize your agenda with personal appointments
- See all the speakers, read their bios, and view their presentations
- Get important updates through the app with Push Notifications
- See who’s attending and network with other attendees
Our app will soon be live. Stay tuned for the app release details and more info on how you can use the app to enhance your event experience.
How to Download the App
You can download the App in 6 easy steps:
- Make sure you're connected to Wi-Fi.
- Go to the App Store.
- Click "Search" to pull up the search bar.
- Type in "Health Literacy."
- Press the search button. (The first item in your search results should be the Health Literacy Conference App.)
- Click the download button. How fast the app downloads will depend on your internet speed.
Rather watch a video? View our "How To" Video on YouTube!
How to Use the App
Your phone should automatically install the app once the download is finished. Now, you will want to set up the app by following these 8 steps:
- Open the app.
- Select "download" to load all the conference content to your phone.
- Your phone will ask you if you want to allow notifications from the app - press "yes" or "allow." (This will keep you updated on what's going on at the conference.)
- Open the menu by pressing the icon in the upper left-hand corner.
- Click "Login for more features."
- Fill in the first and last name that you used to register for the conference.
- Click next, then check your email for your verification code.
- Type the code into the app, and click "Verify." You're now ready to check out all the features of the app!