This year we are offering up to 19.5 Continuing Education Credits!
Each year, IHA provides continuing education credits for conference attendees. Credits are available in the following categories:
- CHES/MCHES (Category 1 Continuing Education Contact Hours) from NCHEC, Provider #101864
- CME’s from Loma Linda University School of Medicine who is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
- CEs from The California Board of Registered Nursing, CEP# 11933
- CPH Recertification Credits from National Board of Public Health Examiners'
- CEs from the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886777826-8558)
- CEs from The Medical Library Association
*Please note, the amount of credits you receive depends on the sessions you attend and the type of credit you are seeking.
Certified Health Education Specialists
Sponsored by (Institute for Healthcare Advancement), a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc, this webinar is designated for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) and/or Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES) to receive up to 19.5 total Category I continuing education contact hours. Maximum advanced-level continuing education contact hours available are 19.5. Continuing Competency credits available are 0. Provider ID#: 101864
CPH- Public Health
This activity is approved for up to 19.5 credits accepted by the National Board of Public Health Examiners' Certified Public Health (CPH) recertification program.
Institute for Healthcare Advancement is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, CEP# 11933, for up to 19.5 contact hours.
NASW- Social Workers
This program is Approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886777826-8558) for 17.5 continuing education contact hours.
This activity is approved for a maximum of 19.5 contact hours by the Medical Library Association (MLA).
Physicians Accreditation Statement
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Loma Linda University School of Medicine and Institute for Healthcare Advancement. The Loma Linda University School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Loma Linda University School of Medicine designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 17.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been submitted to the American Association of Critical-Care Nurse for approval to award contact hours. The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses is accredited as an approver of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This program has been planned and implemented in accordance with ACCME essentials and standards. The Loma Linda University School of Medicine Office of Continuing Medical Education relies on its CME faculty to provide program content that is free of commercial bias. Therefore, in accordance with ACCME standards, any faculty and/or provider industry relationships will be disclosed and resolved.
- As a result of attending this conference, attendees will be able to identify at least one health literacy solution that I can use in my work
- As a result of attending this conference, attendees will be able to evaluate patient/client education program(s) to determine if health literacy solutions would be appropriate.
- As a result of attending this conference, attendees will be able to demonstrate the importance of using health literacy practices to the meet needs of my organization and/or target population.
All relevant financial relationships of speakers, moderators, and planners will be disclosed to participants prior to the conference.
If you have any questions regarding continuing education credits, please reach out to Eskarlethe Juarez at firstname.lastname@example.org.