We pride ourselves on providing each conference attendee with an enriched experience. We understand your budget may be limited so here’s how we are making every penny count. Your conference registration includes:
- Free Wednesday preconference sessions. This year we are highlighting digital innovations and dedicating a track to introductory practices such as plain language, effective communication, and graphic design.
- Plenary sessions highlighting emerging trends. Engage with other attendees as we discuss problems such as immigrant health and digital promises and challenges. Peer into the scope as we examine these from a health literacy perspective.
- Multiple networking opportunities, such as interactive workshops, where you have time to meet and collaborate with your fellow conference attendees.
- Hot breakfast buffets (Thursday and Friday) with a variety of options to please your palate and prepare you to tackle the day.
- Catered lunches (Thursday) and plenty of time to break bread with your new friends.
- Opening Night Reception and Poster Session (Thursday evening) with complimentary cocktails and hors d’oeuvres to mix and mingle while learning about what’s new in the field of health literacy.
- Continuing education credits for a variety of professionals, such as nurses, health educators, dietitians, librarians, and more.
|Registration Type||Early Registration
Extended to April 1st
* Non-profit rate is available for those in education, government, or nonprofit organizations.
** 3 or more from 1 organization, must register at the same time to receive group rate.
Register early by
March 29th April 1st to obtain the discount.