We pride ourselves on providing each conference attendee with a first-class experience. And remember, your registration includes:
- Multiple networking opportunities, such as: interactive workshops, catered luncheons, and time to meet with your fellow conference attendees.
- Hot breakfast buffets (on Thursday and Friday) with a variety of options to please your palate and prepare you to tackle the day.
- Catered lunches (on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday) and plenty of time to break bread with your new friends.
- Opening Night Reception (with complimentary cocktails and hors d’oeuvres) to mix and mingle while learning about what’s new in the field of health literacy.
- Access to the Poster Session (on Thursday evening) for a chance to peruse rows of posters about current work in health literacy and meet with presenters to discuss their work.
- Continuing education credits for a variety of professionals, such as doctors, nurses, health educators, dietitians, librarians, and more.
- Your choice of free preconference sessions for those interested in spending an extra day at the conference.…and more!
|Registration Type||Early Bird||Regular|
* Non-profit rate is available for those in education, government, or nonprofit organizations.
** 3 or more from 1 organization, must register at the same time to receive group rate.