Call for Judges is Now Open!
Thank you for your interest in serving as a judge for IHA’s 20th Virtual Annual Health Literacy Awards. We appreciate your time and willingness to help us select recipients based on their contributions to the health literacy field. To learn more about the IHA Health Literacy Awards, visit Call for Awards
Judge Eligibility Requirements
To serve as a judge, you must:
If you are selected to serve as a judge, you will need to participate in judging award applications between February 25 and March 10, 2021.
- Review entries on an impartial basis, according to the scoring requirements.
- Recuse yourself from judging any entry completed by a person with whom you have a personal or professional relationship.
- Refrain from submitting a health literacy award nomination for yourself.
How to Submit a Judge Application
Follow these instructions to submit an application:
- Complete the online application here.
- If you do not receive a confirmation within 2 business days, please feel free to follow up with Rachel Roberts at email@example.com.
Selected judges will be notified by February 22, 2021.