Continuing Education Credits (CEC) Information
CECs are available for Live lectures, Workshops, Roundtables, and On-Demand (recorded) sessions in the following categories:
- Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES/MCHES)
- Nursing (CNE)
- Certified in Public Health (CPH)
- Librarians (MLA)
- Physicians (CME) Live Sessions only: Live lectures, Workshops, and Roundtables.
- Social Workers Live Sessions only: Live lectures, Workshops, and Roundtables.
*Please note, the amount of credits you receive depends on the sessions/posters you view and the type of credit you are seeking. If you are seeking credits for another accrediting organization, you can get a Certificate of Attendance and you may submit this certificate to your own credentialing board to see if you can obtain transferable CECs from your board.
Check Back Soon!
- As a result of attending this conference, attendees will be able to identify at least one health literacy solution that I can use in my work.
- As a result of attending this conference, attendees will be able to evaluate patient/client education program(s) to determine if health literacy solutions would be appropriate.
- As a result of attending this conference, attendees will be able to demonstrate the importance of using health literacy practices to the meet needs of my organization and/or target population.
All relevant financial relationships of speakers, moderators, and planners will be disclosed to participants prior to the conference.
If you have any questions regarding continuing education credits, please reach out to Eskarlethe Juarez at firstname.lastname@example.org.